Wednesday 8 August 2012


The family are at a wedding party. It is almost midnight and Isamaya has just left to go home.

Mike: "Excuse me I have to go and see where Ian went off to"


 Mike rushes off, manically dashing in and out of the wedding crowd. He finds Angela and Kerstyn in a corner. 


Mike: Where is he?
Angela: Who?
Mike: Ian
Angela: I don't know!
Mike: Where is he?
Kerstyn: Who?
Mike: Ian! who do you think!
Kerstyn: I don't know? Probably gone to the toilet?
Mike: Oh, for goodness sake!

Mike, looking frustrated, rushes off to look for Ian. 
Later, Mike returns, emerging out of the crowd in a sweat and seemingly very put off, to find Ian standing with Kerstyn and Angela.

Mike: Where the hell have you been?! I have been looking for you everywhere!
Ian: I went to the loo. Just been standing here for an hour.

Mike looks accusingly at Ian


Mike: I just went in there looking for you!

It later transpires, Mike had broken into the middle of a dance circle and ecstatically won a dance-off.


No comments: