Tuesday 9 December 2008

Isamaya comes downstairs to be confronted by Mike who had been watching her make lunch earlier.
You don't know where the can of tuna has gone do you?
Er yes why?
Well it's disappeared. you wouldn't know its whereabouts would you?
I ate it earlier.
Yes. And you didn't replace it.
What?
You just take things without asking! How was i supposed to know we had run out of tuna. what if i wanted to use it to make tuna mayonaise? Just take take take isn't it.
Dad you watched me make lunch and i bought milk and eggs and bread yesterday. Are you joking?
No i am not! That is not the point. We have not yet run out of milk and eggs. I expect you to tell me when you eat something because then i can make a note of it.

Mike is on the computer looking at mobile phone reviews.

Dad?
What?
I've just had a slice of toast.
Oh.
And some Broccoli.
What?
And 3 tomatoes.
And 1/4 packet of lettuce.
And 2 brazil nuts.
And some balsamic vinegar
And 3 olives
And a potato.
And a piece of tobelerone.
And a yogurt.
And an apple.
Are you finished Isamaya.
No i also had milk in my tea.
Go away.

No comments: