Tuesday 9 December 2008

Mike and Angela have gone to the Peak district and have left Isamaya at home. She has wet hair and needs a hairdryer but finds that her parents bedroom is locked.
She telephones mike.
Yes, what?
Hi dad. could you please tell me where the key to your bedroom is
Why?
Because i have soaking wet hair and need to use mums hairdryer
Look! this is unacceptable Isamaya. I like to be able to lock my house securely when I go away.
Dad but i'll be here..
No, you'll never find it. It's far to hard to explain.
Please dad, for goodness sake! all i want is the hairdryer.
In your room, under the piano is a fan heater for heating the room. Use that.
Are you actually being serious?
Yes.
Dad, i cant use a fan heater to dry my hair. Do you know how heavy that thing is?
Oh Isamaya... but you'll never find it. Its in a very awkward place.
Please Dad. Please.


Its underneath the carpet on the 3rd stair.

No comments: