Friday 17 December 2010

Isamaya comes online to see mike is logged on.
11:50 Isamaya: u ok dad?
  was gonna call you yesterday
 Mike: mostly
11:51 Isamaya: thats not 100 percent
  so thats not good
  whats up
 Mike: I'm smiling..
 Isamaya: good
  We've got mice..
11:52 Mike: struggling with the web stuff - but it's taking shape.
  got a broken tooth - but it's sealed, so not so bad
11:53 Jame's friend Claire is coming climbing with us
 Isamaya: cool
11:54 i haven't been a few weeks cos of my knee
 Mike: don't tell me!!What have you done?
 Isamaya: um...
11:55 had a bit of an issue with a van last week
11:56 Mike: last week is not a few weeks, do you mean you're not able for a few weeks?
 Isamaya: no
  its fine
  just got slammed and landed on my kneecap and elbow
11:57 luckily, it was such a bloody cold day
  i couldt walk so i just got back on my bike
  and started riding
  and it brought down the swelling
  and its ok now
  twinges
  a bit
11:58 Mike: my knees often twinge - but i'm a bit older
 Isamaya: no but this was cos of the accident
 Mike: up stairs is worst
11:59 Isamaya: yeh

No comments: