Wednesday 15 December 2010

Isamaya's phone has stopped working and she has arranged to meet a friend in 20 minutes. She logs onto her email to find Mike is online. She sends him an email asking him to send a text to her friend to let her know where she will meet her and at what time.
                                                                                       14:15me: did you get my email
14:16 Mike: just saw it
  can't you log on?
 me: no
 Mike: why not?
 me: dunno
14:17 Mike: have you ever logged on?
 me: don' tknow why it's not working
 Mike: have you ever logged on?
 me: yeh
  mate!
14:18 why is it charging me so much!
14:19 Mike: there's a bill here - maybe the last one - are you ok with me opening it?
 me: you have already opened it.
14:20 if I send you a message, can you text someone for me
  it's a french number
  and I can't text off my phone now
  would you mind
 Mike: this is dated jul 2nd
  it has 26 pages
14:21 me: please send this: mon telephone ne fonctionne pas bien.
mon bureau est sur la route. Je vais vous répondre à 5 @ 60 Great Eastern Street - Il est dans le coin? txt mon mobile
BISOUXX
  (that was the message)
14:22 the number is +3368834272
14:23 is that ok
 Mike: I think you've been scammed
14:24 
 telephone 3 and make sure you have all the details written down and ready
14:25 they have a legal department who should be able to help
  presumably you sent the text back?
14:28 me: which text
  which text
  i'm trying to meet a friend at 5 dad
14:29 and i cannot send them a text
  becausemy phone bill is so high
  i'ts not letting me make calls or msgs
14:31 please can you send that message to them  Mike insists that Isamaya logs onto her phone account to try and rectify the problem. She does and then goes back to chat to Mike.

20 minutes


5 minutes
14:58 me: did u send that message
 Mike: not yet
14:59 your last 3 bills are £330. You need to take yourself into a quiet corner and have a LOUD word with yourself
  I'm sending you the bills
  the last bill remains unpaid.
15:00 me: I just don't understand
  how i can have gone over the call timeI really need to send that message.. ae you going to do it or shall I ask someone else?
 Mike: If it has been refused by the bank there will be charges for that too
15:02 er......maybe you do..
15:03 me: what
  don't b arsy
  i'm screwing up
  cos it means i have NO money in my bank?!
 Mike: there's also a fair usage policy on txts i think so maybe that takes u over
 me: I have rent to pay
15:05 Im going to have to go to the bank and ask for an overdraft
 Mike: maybe you need to come down to earth a bit - start by checking all your accounts and seeing exactly where you stand
15:06 i've tried very hard to get u to do a cash flo forecast - i'm not aware that you've ever done one
15:07 i'll help you, but i can only do that if you want to help yourself
 me: ok yes i need help
  but PLEASE can you send the text
  or I wont be able to meet my friend from paris

13 minutes
15:21 me: is it sent dad

6 minutes
15:27 Mike: calm down - yes just
15:28 me: THANK YOU
  zz
  xxx

6 minutes
15:35 Mike: fyi
  "Gros bisous" if you write to family (mainly if youre a child). "Je t'embrasse" in every case. You can also add : "Je t'embrasse bien fort" :)


No comments: