Friday 17 December 2010

Isamaya is in the kitchen trying to make some lunch. She is looking around in the cupboard with canned items and pasta etc.
Mike walks in and leans against the door frame observing her.


Mike: Lost something?
Isamaya: No, just looking for something for lunch.
Mike: Well, can you stop scrabbling around, because I had organised all of that.
Isamaya: ?
Isamaya: Have you come in here to watch me?
Mike: Oh don't be so ridiculous.
Isamaya: Then what are you doing hovering around like that?
Mike: Minding my own business, what are you doing?

Isamaya: Look, can I throw this can of popcorn away because its out of date.
Mike: No, and what do you deem as out of date?
Isamaya: Its best before date was 3 years before I was born?
Mike: And?
Isamaya: It went out of date in 1985 Dad.
Mike: The Titanic sank in 1912 but they found cans on the ship a few years ago and the food was still edible.
Mike: Are there any signs of contamination.
Isamaya: No, but its covered in dust and the can is going rusty.
Isamaya: I'm throwing it away.
Mike: You have no right throwing away my things.
Isamaya: Are you serious?! look, can you just stop sanding there, watching over me please!
Mike: Just mind your own business Isamaya, I'm waiting for you to move so I can make some popcorn.

No comments: