Friday 2 January 2009

Isamaya has just come home for the weekend and is standing in the kitchen making breakfast. Mike has just had a bowl of muesli and is unloading the dishwasher.

Mike: Oh Isamaya!
Isamaya: Yes?

Mike comes over holding the dishwasher filter. It has a small black stone in it and a piece of chicken skin.

Mike: I have told YOU so many times to rinse your plates before putting them in the dishwasher and look what i've found! An olive pip!
Isamaya: Dad, I haven't eaten any olives.. I've only just come home.
Mike: Well what about this chicken skin?
Isamaya: I'm vegetarian.

Mike: ANGE!
Angela: What Mike.
Mike: I've told YOU so many times to rinse the plates before putting them in the dishwasher and look! An olive pip!
Angela: Mike.. Thats a raisin.
Mike: Oh. Appologies all.

No comments: