Saturday 31 January 2009

Isamaya and Angela are having a cup of tea in town.
Isamaya rings Eloise.

Isamaya: Hi, how are you?
Eloise: Oh hi! I'm actually at your house right now.
Isamaya: Really? I'm just having a cup of tea with mum in town- we wondered if you wanted to join us cos we'll be here for around an hour and a half..
Eloise: Well, Mikes just given me a cup of tea and wants to show me some things on his computer so.. I think I'll just have this and then go home cos I've got lots of work to do.

Isamaya and Angela stay for another three hours in town before heading home. As they turn into Mill Road, Isamaya sees Eloise cycling towards them.

Isamaya: Hi? what are you doing here. Have you just had a piano lesson up the road?
Eloise: No. I've just come from yours.
Isamaya: I thought you were going home 3 hours ago?
Eloise: Well, Mike wanted to have a look at my mobile. And he was kind enough to give me a tutorial on how to use it.
Isamaya: But you've had your phone for over 6 months?
Eloise: I know but he wanted to give me a printout of its manual and go through the spec.

Eloise pulls out a bulky A4 envelope.

When Isamaya and Angela get home, Isamaya finds Mike on the computer.

Isamaya: SO... Did you have a nice chat with Eloise?
Mike: Yes. She wanted me to have a look at her phone.
Isamaya: I see. How long was she here for?
Mike: I don't know. 15, 20 minutes or so?

No comments: